1.17.2 release.

I'm planning to make a 1.17.2 release Friday or Saturday in order to fix some newly reported regressions. If there is anything that you think absolutely needs to be in that release, please yell.

Re: 1.17.2 release.

Gregory Lee
Hi Chuck,

It is not critical, but it would be nice if the fft ZeroDivisionError fix in https://github.com/numpy/numpy/pull/14279 could make it into 1.17.2. It has an "approved" review and seems to be ready.
Thanks!

Greg

On Thu, Sep 5, 2019 at 6:56 PM Charles R Harris <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi All,

I'm planning to make a 1.17.2 release Friday or Saturday in order to fix some newly reported regressions. If there is anything that you think absolutely needs to be in that release, please yell.

Re: 1.17.2 release.

Charles R Harris

On Thu, Sep 5, 2019 at 5:27 PM Gregory Lee <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Chuck,

It is not critical, but it would be nice if the fft ZeroDivisionError fix in https://github.com/numpy/numpy/pull/14279 could make it into 1.17.2. It has an "approved" review and seems to be ready.
Thanks!

OK, I put that in and copied `pocketfft.py` from master for the backport. The main argument was over the naming of the new variable and I think Eric made a valid point, but we can always switch things around. I also thought it would be nice to check the `inv_norm` directly rather than through `n`, but there you go. If you would like to clean it up further, feel free to do so, but at least 1.17 will no longer be an issue in that regard.

Chuck