Adding `max_rows` to `loadtxt'

mattip
A new contributor submitted a PR[0] to add `max_rows`[1] to `loadtxt`,
like is done in 'genfromtxt', (which is used under the hood for
'ndfromtxt', 'mafromtxt', and
'recfromtxt`).  Any thoughts?

[0] https://github.com/numpy/numpy/pull/11962
[1] Well, actually `maxlines`, but I asked to change it to `max_rows` to
be consistent with `genfromtxt`.