BIDS/NumPy dev meetings, Wednesdays 12pm Pacific

BIDS/NumPy dev meetings, Wednesdays 12pm Pacific

Stefan van der Walt
Hi everyone,

The team at BIDS meets once a week to discuss progress, priorities, and
roadblocks.  While our priorities are broadly determined by the project
roadmap [0], we would like to provide an opportunity for the community
to give more regular and detailed feedback on our work.

We therefore invite you to join us for our weekly calls,
each **Wednesday from 12:00 to 13:00 Pacific Time**.

Detail of the next meeting (2018-10-17) is given in the agenda [1],
which is a growing document—feel free to add topics you wish to discuss.

We hope to see you there!  I will send another reminder next week.

Best regards,
Stéfan

[0] https://www.numpy.org/neps/index.html
[1] https://hackmd.io/YZfpGn5BSu6acAFLBaRjtw#

Re: BIDS/NumPy dev meetings, Wednesdays 12pm Pacific

ralfgommers

On Thu, Oct 11, 2018 at 10:44 PM Stefan van der Walt <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi everyone,

The team at BIDS meets once a week to discuss progress, priorities, and
roadblocks.  While our priorities are broadly determined by the project
roadmap [0], we would like to provide an opportunity for the community
to give more regular and detailed feedback on our work.

We therefore invite you to join us for our weekly calls,
each **Wednesday from 12:00 to 13:00 Pacific Time**.

Detail of the next meeting (2018-10-17) is given in the agenda [1],
which is a growing document—feel free to add topics you wish to discuss.

We hope to see you there!  I will send another reminder next week.

Sounds like a good idea, thanks for doing this. I'm unlikely to make the first two meetings, but will try to join when I can after that.

Best regards,
Stéfan

[0] https://www.numpy.org/neps/index.html
[1] https://hackmd.io/YZfpGn5BSu6acAFLBaRjtw#

Re: BIDS/NumPy dev meetings, Wednesdays 12pm Pacific

Stefan van der Walt
Hi everyone,

This is a friendly reminder of the BIDS/NumPy dev meetings, kicking off
tomorrow at 12pm Pacific time.

Please add any topics you wish to discuss to the agenda linked below.

Best regards,
Stéfan

On Thu, 11 Oct 2018 22:43:58 -0700, Stefan van der Walt wrote:

> The team at BIDS meets once a week to discuss progress, priorities, and
> roadblocks.  While our priorities are broadly determined by the project
> roadmap [0], we would like to provide an opportunity for the community
> to give more regular and detailed feedback on our work.
>
> We therefore invite you to join us for our weekly calls,
> each **Wednesday from 12:00 to 13:00 Pacific Time**.
>
> Detail of the next meeting (2018-10-17) is given in the agenda [1],
> which is a growing document—feel free to add topics you wish to discuss.
>
> We hope to see you there!  I will send another reminder next week.
>

> [0] https://www.numpy.org/neps/index.html
> [1] https://hackmd.io/YZfpGn5BSu6acAFLBaRjtw#

Re: BIDS/NumPy dev meetings, Wednesdays 12pm Pacific

Allan Haldane
I'll try to make it, especially as it looks like you want to discuss two
of my PRs! :)

I have a different meeting a bit before then which might run over
though, so sorry ahead of time if I'm not there.

Cheers,
Allan

On 10/16/18 5:26 PM, Stefan van der Walt wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> This is a friendly reminder of the BIDS/NumPy dev meetings, kicking off
> tomorrow at 12pm Pacific time.
>
> Please add any topics you wish to discuss to the agenda linked below.
>
> Best regards,
> Stéfan
>

> On Thu, 11 Oct 2018 22:43:58 -0700, Stefan van der Walt wrote:
>> The team at BIDS meets once a week to discuss progress, priorities, and
>> roadblocks.  While our priorities are broadly determined by the project
>> roadmap [0], we would like to provide an opportunity for the community
>> to give more regular and detailed feedback on our work.
>>
>> We therefore invite you to join us for our weekly calls,
>> each **Wednesday from 12:00 to 13:00 Pacific Time**.
>>
>> Detail of the next meeting (2018-10-17) is given in the agenda [1],
>> which is a growing document—feel free to add topics you wish to discuss.
>>
>> We hope to see you there!  I will send another reminder next week.
>>

>> [0] https://www.numpy.org/neps/index.html
>> [1] https://hackmd.io/YZfpGn5BSu6acAFLBaRjtw#

Re: BIDS/NumPy dev meetings, Wednesdays 12pm Pacific

hmaarrfk
Stefan. I would like to simply listen in. I cant seem to find the meeting ID that we need to call in.

On Tue, Oct 16, 2018 at 6:42 PM Allan Haldane <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'll try to make it, especially as it looks like you want to discuss two
of my PRs! :)

I have a different meeting a bit before then which might run over
though, so sorry ahead of time if I'm not there.

Cheers,
Allan

On 10/16/18 5:26 PM, Stefan van der Walt wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> This is a friendly reminder of the BIDS/NumPy dev meetings, kicking off
> tomorrow at 12pm Pacific time.
>
> Please add any topics you wish to discuss to the agenda linked below.
>
> Best regards,
> Stéfan
>

> On Thu, 11 Oct 2018 22:43:58 -0700, Stefan van der Walt wrote:
>> The team at BIDS meets once a week to discuss progress, priorities, and
>> roadblocks.  While our priorities are broadly determined by the project
>> roadmap [0], we would like to provide an opportunity for the community
>> to give more regular and detailed feedback on our work.
>>
>> We therefore invite you to join us for our weekly calls,
>> each **Wednesday from 12:00 to 13:00 Pacific Time**.
>>
>> Detail of the next meeting (2018-10-17) is given in the agenda [1],
>> which is a growing document—feel free to add topics you wish to discuss.
>>
>> We hope to see you there!  I will send another reminder next week.
>>

>> [0] https://www.numpy.org/neps/index.html
>> [1] https://hackmd.io/YZfpGn5BSu6acAFLBaRjtw#

Re: BIDS/NumPy dev meetings, Wednesdays 12pm Pacific

einstein.edison
Best Regards,
Hameer Abbasi

On Wednesday, Oct 17, 2018 at 8:59 PM, Mark Harfouche <[hidden email]> wrote:
Stefan. I would like to simply listen in. I cant seem to find the meeting ID that we need to call in.

On Tue, Oct 16, 2018 at 6:42 PM Allan Haldane <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'll try to make it, especially as it looks like you want to discuss two
of my PRs! :)

I have a different meeting a bit before then which might run over
though, so sorry ahead of time if I'm not there.

Cheers,
Allan

On 10/16/18 5:26 PM, Stefan van der Walt wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> This is a friendly reminder of the BIDS/NumPy dev meetings, kicking off
> tomorrow at 12pm Pacific time.
>
> Please add any topics you wish to discuss to the agenda linked below.
>
> Best regards,
> Stéfan
>

> On Thu, 11 Oct 2018 22:43:58 -0700, Stefan van der Walt wrote:
>> The team at BIDS meets once a week to discuss progress, priorities, and
>> roadblocks.  While our priorities are broadly determined by the project
>> roadmap [0], we would like to provide an opportunity for the community
>> to give more regular and detailed feedback on our work.
>>
>> We therefore invite you to join us for our weekly calls,
>> each **Wednesday from 12:00 to 13:00 Pacific Time**.
>>
>> Detail of the next meeting (2018-10-17) is given in the agenda [1],
>> which is a growing document—feel free to add topics you wish to discuss.
>>
>> We hope to see you there!  I will send another reminder next week.
>>

>> [0] https://www.numpy.org/neps/index.html
>> [1] https://hackmd.io/YZfpGn5BSu6acAFLBaRjtw#

Re: BIDS/NumPy dev meetings, Wednesdays 12pm Pacific

Stefan van der Walt
Thank you to everyone who attended the development meeting this week.
We've posted the agenda/notes online at:

https://github.com/BIDS-numpy/docs/blob/master/status_meetings/status-2018-10-17.md