BIDS-NumPy progress reports, 2018/2019

Stefan van der Walt
Dear colleagues,

I'd like to thank everyone who contributed to NumPy over the past year.
NumPy is a complex undertaking that requires inputs from many spheres to
progress.  Your contribution, however big or small, is important, and we
appreciate you taking the time to make it.

As we look back over the past year, I would like to share with you the
two grant reports we've written, reporting on our work done with the
community:

2018: http://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.3585761
2019: http://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.3585767

I fully appreciate that none of this work could have happened in
isolation, and that we depend on the community to help set a development
agenda, review code, establish regular meetings, do outreach, and much
more. Thank you.

We look forward to seeing you on 8 January for the next community call.
With Ralf's CZI award coming into play, 2020 promises to be an exciting
year for NumPy!

Happy holidays,

Re: BIDS-NumPy progress reports, 2018/2019

ralfgommers

On Fri, Dec 20, 2019 at 2:12 AM Stefan van der Walt <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear colleagues,

I'd like to thank everyone who contributed to NumPy over the past year.
NumPy is a complex undertaking that requires inputs from many spheres to
progress.  Your contribution, however big or small, is important, and we
appreciate you taking the time to make it.

I'll echo that sentiment - thanks to everyone who has contributed to any aspect of the project!

As we look back over the past year, I would like to share with you the
two grant reports we've written, reporting on our work done with the
community:

2018: http://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.3585761
2019: http://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.3585767

These reports are great, thanks for publishing them Stéfan!