Beginner at open source

Harsh Kumar Singh
Hi all,
As I am beginner at open source. I would be obliged if someone could guide me forward. Provided I know basics of numpy and other machine learning libraries.

Re: Beginner at open source

Melissa Mendonça
Hello, Harsh

Do you have any specific questions? If not, I would suggest you look at our contributor guide (https://numpy.org/devdocs/dev/index.html) and maybe check open issues in the NumPy github repo to see if anything looks interesting to you.

Cheers,

Melissa