Can anyone look at #759

cdavid
Hi,

    I have a patch for an issue which had bugged me for some time, but
since I am not familiar with that part of numpy code, I would prefer
someone checking I am not doing anything stupid before checking in,

    http://www.scipy.org/scipy/numpy/ticket/759

    cheers,

    David

Re: Can anyone look at #759

Travis Oliphant-5
David Cournapeau wrote:
> Hi,
>
>     I have a patch for an issue which had bugged me for some time, but
> since I am not familiar with that part of numpy code, I would prefer
> someone checking I am not doing anything stupid before checking in,

It looks good to me.

-teo

Re: Can anyone look at #759

cdavid
Travis E. Oliphant wrote:

> David Cournapeau wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>>     I have a patch for an issue which had bugged me for some time, but
>> since I am not familiar with that part of numpy code, I would prefer
>> someone checking I am not doing anything stupid before checking in,
>>

> It looks good to me.

Ok, I included it in r5112.

Thanks,

David