Community Call -- May 22 (New time / platform)

Community Call -- May 22 (New time / platform)

Tyler Reddy
Hi,

Starting from this week, the community meetings will be at a new time (11 am Pacific Time) and on a new meeting platform (see the linked doc).

Anyone is free to join and edit the work-in-progress meeting notes: https://hackmd.io/bQoK2wuaQV2hJSVuoBUUtg?view

Best wishes,
Tyler

Re: Community Call -- May 22 (New time / platform)

Stefan van der Walt
Hi all,

On Tue, 21 May 2019 10:06:30 -0700, Tyler Reddy wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Starting from this week, the community meetings will be at a new time (11
> am Pacific Time) and on a new meeting platform (see the linked doc).
>
> Anyone is free to join and edit the work-in-progress meeting notes:
> https://hackmd.io/bQoK2wuaQV2hJSVuoBUUtg?view

Google Meet didn't work well, so we've switched to

https://berkeley.zoom.us/j/2742716467

Best regards,