David, please check.

Charles R Harris
David,

I merged the OBJECT_API and MULTIARRAY_API lists and fixed the SConstruct file in numpy/core, but you should check if I got it right.

Re: David, please check.

Charles R Harris

On Sat, May 24, 2008 at 9:12 AM, Charles R Harris <[hidden email]> wrote:
David,

I merged the OBJECT_API and MULTIARRAY_API lists and fixed the SConstruct file in numpy/core, but you should check if I got it right.

I've since renamed generate_array_api to generate_numpy_api which led to some mods in scons_support.py, so you might want to check that also.

Re: David, please check.

David Cournapeau
On Sun, May 25, 2008 at 9:04 AM, Charles R Harris
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> I've since renamed generate_array_api to generate_numpy_api which led to
> some mods in scons_support.py, so you might want to check that also.

Looks OK to me,

thanks,

David

Re: David, please check.

Charles R Harris

<[hidden email]> wrote:

> I've since renamed generate_array_api to generate_numpy_api which led to
> some mods in scons_support.py, so you might want to check that also.

Looks OK to me,

Good, thanks for checking it out.