Deactivated appveyor

This is just to notify everyone making PRs on github that I have deactivated the appeveyor webhook now that azure testing seems to be working for the windows tests. Azure is much faster and I expect that travis or one of the other platforms will become the testing bottleneck. I think the new tests can be activated by closing/opening PRs, and maybe it will happen automatically on updates, we will see. Finding details of failing tests is a bit of a hassle, but there is an obscure button at the bottom of the default details page that you can click for actual details, although you will still need to hunt around to find the pipeline. This is still somewhat experimental, so post your feedback and complaints here.