Developer Meeting @SciPy Conference, Friday 1pm

we have reserved a room for a Developer meeting at SciPy. The meeting
is planned for Friday at 1pm in room 108.

I have created a tentative Agenda with some broad discussion points at:
https://hackmd.io/rg0DI0JASKeZ_G5bTJ3YSA

Please feel free to edit or add the Agenda.

All the Best,

Re: Developer Meeting @SciPy Conference, Friday 1pm

just a quick reminder that we have the meeting in about an hour. If you
wish to attend/chat from externally, please shoot me an email, I am
sure we can set up something.