Documentation Team Meeting - Monday April 6

Documentation Team Meeting - Monday April 6

Melissa Mendonça
Hi all,

This is a reminder that we're having a Documentation Team Meeting next monday, April 6th, at 3PM UTC**. If you wish to join on Zoom, you need to use this link

Here's the permanent hackmd document with the meeting notes:

Hope to see you around!

- Melissa

Documentation Team Meeting - Monday April 27

Melissa Mendonça
Hi all!

Sorry for the late reminder, but today (April 27) we have another documentation team meeting at 3PM UTC**. If you wish to join on Zoom, you need to use this link

Here's the permanent hackmd document with the meeting notes:

Hope to see you around!

- Melissa

Re: Documentation Team Meeting - Monday April 27

Bennet Fauber
I added a link to the NumPy regression example tutorial I created to
the HackMD document near the bottom of the notes for the last meeting.

It is quite long, a function of it being based on material for several
one-hour, hands-on training sessions for very beginning Python users
(about half the class had used Python for less than two hours) that I
gave over four days.  I try to lay out a bit of the theory, a bit of
making a plan for the project, and some opinions.  I'm sure it would
need to be modified a good deal to fit into the NumPy scheme of
things.  It is definitely a draft.  Hopefully there is something
useful in it.

-- bennet

On Mon, Apr 27, 2020 at 6:51 AM Melissa Mendonça <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all!
>
> Sorry for the late reminder, but today (April 27) we have another documentation team meeting at 3PM UTC**. If you wish to join on Zoom, you need to use this link
>
> https://zoom.us/j/420005230
>
> Here's the permanent hackmd document with the meeting notes:
>
> https://hackmd.io/oB_boakvRqKR-_2jRV-Qjg
>
> Hope to see you around!
>
> ** You can click this link to get the correct time at your timezone: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=NumPy+Documentation+Team+Meeting&iso=20200406T15&p1=1440&ah=1
>
> - Melissa

Fwd: Documentation Team Meeting - Monday April 27

Melissa Mendonça

Hi all!

A reminder that on Monday, May 18, we have another documentation team meeting at 3PM UTC**. If you wish to join on Zoom, you need to use this link

Here's the permanent hackmd document with the meeting notes:

Hope to see you around (especially if you want to introduce yourself or discuss ideas for Google Season of Docs).

- Melissa