Documentation Team meeting - Monday June 8th

Documentation Team meeting - Monday June 8th

Melissa Mendonça
Hi all!

A reminder that on Monday, June 8, we have another documentation team meeting at 3PM UTC**. If you wish to join on Zoom, you need to use this link

Here's the permanent hackmd document with the meeting notes:

Hope to see you around (especially if you want to introduce yourself or discuss ideas for Google Season of Docs).

- Melissa

Documentation Team meeting - Monday June 22nd

Melissa Mendonça

Hi all!

After last week's meeting, we discussed increasing the frequency of the Documentation Team meetings. So we're now having the meetings every two weeks. This means our next meeting will be on Monday, June 22 at 3PM UTC**. If you wish to join on Zoom, you need to use this link

Here's the permanent hackmd document with the meeting notes:

Hope to see you around!

*** You can add the NumPy community calendar to your google calendar by clicking this link: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/r?cid=YmVya2VsZXkuZWR1X2lla2dwaWdtMjMyamJobGRzZmIyYzJqODFjQGdyb3VwLmNhbGVuZGFyLmdvb2dsZS5jb20

- Melissa

Documentation Team meeting - Monday July 6

Melissa Mendonça
Hi all!

This is a reminder that our next Documentation Team meeting will be on Monday, July 6 at 3PM UTC**. If you wish to join on Zoom, you need to use this link

Here's the permanent hackmd document with the meeting notes (still being updated in the next few days!):

Hope to see you around!

*** You can add the NumPy community calendar to your google calendar by clicking this link: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/r?cid=YmVya2VsZXkuZWR1X2lla2dwaWdtMjMyamJobGRzZmIyYzJqODFjQGdyb3VwLmNhbGVuZGFyLmdvb2dsZS5jb20

- Melissa

Documentation Team meeting - Monday July 20

Melissa Mendonça

Hello everyone!

This is a reminder that our next Documentation Team meeting will be on Monday, July 20 at 3PM UTC**. If you wish to join on Zoom, you need to use this link

Here's the permanent hackmd document with the meeting notes:

Hope to see you around!

*** You can add the NumPy community calendar to your google calendar by clicking this link: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/r?cid=YmVya2VsZXkuZWR1X2lla2dwaWdtMjMyamJobGRzZmIyYzJqODFjQGdyb3VwLmNhbGVuZGFyLmdvb2dsZS5jb20

- Melissa

Documentation Team meeting - Monday August 3

Melissa Mendonça
Hi all!

This is a reminder that our next Documentation Team meeting will be on Monday, August 3 at 3PM UTC**. If you wish to join on Zoom, you need to use this link

Here's the permanent hackmd document with the meeting notes (still being updated in the next few days!):

Hope to see you around!

*** You can add the NumPy community calendar to your google calendar by clicking this link: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/r?cid=YmVya2VsZXkuZWR1X2lla2dwaWdtMjMyamJobGRzZmIyYzJqODFjQGdyb3VwLmNhbGVuZGFyLmdvb2dsZS5jb20

- Melissa

Re: Documentation Team meeting - Monday August 3

Melissa Mendonça
Thanks, you too!

On Fri, Jul 31, 2020 at 12:21 PM olzhas robo.ai <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thank you, Melissa! Have a great weekend :)