Documentation Team meeting - Monday June 8th

Documentation Team meeting - Monday June 8th

Melissa Mendonça
Hi all!

A reminder that on Monday, June 8, we have another documentation team meeting at 3PM UTC**. If you wish to join on Zoom, you need to use this link

Here's the permanent hackmd document with the meeting notes:

Hope to see you around (especially if you want to introduce yourself or discuss ideas for Google Season of Docs).

- Melissa

Documentation Team meeting - Monday June 22nd

Melissa Mendonça

Hi all!

After last week's meeting, we discussed increasing the frequency of the Documentation Team meetings. So we're now having the meetings every two weeks. This means our next meeting will be on Monday, June 22 at 3PM UTC**. If you wish to join on Zoom, you need to use this link

Here's the permanent hackmd document with the meeting notes:

Hope to see you around!

*** You can add the NumPy community calendar to your google calendar by clicking this link: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/r?cid=YmVya2VsZXkuZWR1X2lla2dwaWdtMjMyamJobGRzZmIyYzJqODFjQGdyb3VwLmNhbGVuZGFyLmdvb2dsZS5jb20

- Melissa

Documentation Team meeting - Monday July 6

Melissa Mendonça
Hi all!

This is a reminder that our next Documentation Team meeting will be on Monday, July 6 at 3PM UTC**. If you wish to join on Zoom, you need to use this link

Here's the permanent hackmd document with the meeting notes (still being updated in the next few days!):

Hope to see you around!

*** You can add the NumPy community calendar to your google calendar by clicking this link: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/r?cid=YmVya2VsZXkuZWR1X2lla2dwaWdtMjMyamJobGRzZmIyYzJqODFjQGdyb3VwLmNhbGVuZGFyLmdvb2dsZS5jb20

- Melissa

Documentation Team meeting - Monday July 20

Melissa Mendonça

Hello everyone!

This is a reminder that our next Documentation Team meeting will be on Monday, July 20 at 3PM UTC**. If you wish to join on Zoom, you need to use this link

Here's the permanent hackmd document with the meeting notes:

Hope to see you around!

*** You can add the NumPy community calendar to your google calendar by clicking this link: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/r?cid=YmVya2VsZXkuZWR1X2lla2dwaWdtMjMyamJobGRzZmIyYzJqODFjQGdyb3VwLmNhbGVuZGFyLmdvb2dsZS5jb20

- Melissa

Documentation Team meeting - Monday August 3

Melissa Mendonça
Hi all!

This is a reminder that our next Documentation Team meeting will be on Monday, August 3 at 3PM UTC**. If you wish to join on Zoom, you need to use this link

Here's the permanent hackmd document with the meeting notes (still being updated in the next few days!):

Hope to see you around!

*** You can add the NumPy community calendar to your google calendar by clicking this link: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/r?cid=YmVya2VsZXkuZWR1X2lla2dwaWdtMjMyamJobGRzZmIyYzJqODFjQGdyb3VwLmNhbGVuZGFyLmdvb2dsZS5jb20

- Melissa

Re: Documentation Team meeting - Monday August 3

Melissa Mendonça
Thanks, you too!

On Fri, Jul 31, 2020 at 12:21 PM olzhas robo.ai <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thank you, Melissa! Have a great weekend :)

On Fri, 31 Jul 2020 at 13:10, Melissa Mendonça <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all!

This is a reminder that our next Documentation Team meeting will be on Monday, August 3 at 3PM UTC**. If you wish to join on Zoom, you need to use this link

Here's the permanent hackmd document with the meeting notes (still being updated in the next few days!):

Hope to see you around!

*** You can add the NumPy community calendar to your google calendar by clicking this link: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/r?cid=YmVya2VsZXkuZWR1X2lla2dwaWdtMjMyamJobGRzZmIyYzJqODFjQGdyb3VwLmNhbGVuZGFyLmdvb2dsZS5jb20

- Melissa

Documentation Team meeting - Monday August 17

Melissa Mendonça
Hi all!

This is a reminder that our next Documentation Team meeting will be on Monday, August 17 at 3PM UTC**. If you wish to join on Zoom, you need to use this link

Here's the permanent hackmd document with the meeting notes (still being updated in the next few days!):

Hope to see you around!

*** You can add the NumPy community calendar to your google calendar by clicking this link: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/r?cid=YmVya2VsZXkuZWR1X2lla2dwaWdtMjMyamJobGRzZmIyYzJqODFjQGdyb3VwLmNhbGVuZGFyLmdvb2dsZS5jb20

- Melissa

Documentation Team meeting - Monday August 31

Melissa Mendonça

Hi all!

This is a reminder that our next Documentation Team meeting will be on Monday, August 31 at 3PM UTC**. If you wish to join on Zoom, you need to use this link

Here's the permanent hackmd document with the meeting notes (still being updated in the next few days!):

Hope to see you around!

*** You can add the NumPy community calendar to your google calendar by clicking this link: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/r?cid=YmVya2VsZXkuZWR1X2lla2dwaWdtMjMyamJobGRzZmIyYzJqODFjQGdyb3VwLmNhbGVuZGFyLmdvb2dsZS5jb20

- Melissa

Fwd: Documentation Team meeting - Monday August 31

Melissa Mendonça
Hi all!

This is a reminder that our next Documentation Team meeting will be on Monday, September 14 at 3PM UTC**. This meeting marks the beginning of the Google Season of Docs documentation development phase, so in addition to general documentation discussions, we'll discuss the projects and next actions for the technical writers involved.

If you wish to join on Zoom, you need to use this link

Here's the permanent hackmd document with the meeting notes (still being updated in the next few days!):

Hope to see you around!

*** You can add the NumPy community calendar to your google calendar by clicking this link: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/r?cid=YmVya2VsZXkuZWR1X2lla2dwaWdtMjMyamJobGRzZmIyYzJqODFjQGdyb3VwLmNhbGVuZGFyLmdvb2dsZS5jb20

- Melissa

Documentation Team meeting - Monday September 28

Melissa Mendonça

Hi all!

This is a reminder that our next Documentation Team meeting will be on Monday, September 28 at 3PM UTC**.

If you wish to join on Zoom, you need to use this link

Here's the permanent hackmd document with the meeting notes (still being updated in the next few days!):

Hope to see you around!

*** You can add the NumPy community calendar to your google calendar by clicking this link: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/r?cid=YmVya2VsZXkuZWR1X2lla2dwaWdtMjMyamJobGRzZmIyYzJqODFjQGdyb3VwLmNhbGVuZGFyLmdvb2dsZS5jb20

- Melissa

Documentation Team meeting - Monday October 12

Melissa Mendonça
Hi all!

This is a reminder that our next Documentation Team meeting will be on Monday, October 12 at 3PM UTC**.

If you wish to join on Zoom, **you need to use this NEW link**

Here's the permanent hackmd document with the meeting notes (still being updated in the next few days!):

Hope to see you around!

*** You can add the NumPy community calendar to your google calendar by clicking this link: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/r?cid=YmVya2VsZXkuZWR1X2lla2dwaWdtMjMyamJobGRzZmIyYzJqODFjQGdyb3VwLmNhbGVuZGFyLmdvb2dsZS5jb20

- Melissa

Fwd: Documentation Team meeting - Monday October 12

Melissa Mendonça

Hi all!

This is a reminder that our next Documentation Team meeting will be on Monday, October 26 at 3PM UTC**.

If you wish to join on Zoom, **you need to use this NEW link**

Here's the permanent hackmd document with the meeting notes (still being updated in the next few days!):

Hope to see you around!

*** You can add the NumPy community calendar to your google calendar by clicking this link: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/r?cid=YmVya2VsZXkuZWR1X2lla2dwaWdtMjMyamJobGRzZmIyYzJqODFjQGdyb3VwLmNhbGVuZGFyLmdvb2dsZS5jb20

- Melissa

Documentation Team meeting - Monday November 9

Melissa Mendonça
Hi all!

This is a reminder that our next Documentation Team meeting will be on Monday, November 9 at 3PM UTC** (PLEASE MIND THE RECENT TIME CHANGES AND SEE IF IT APPLIES TO YOUR AREA)

If you wish to join on Zoom, **you need to use this NEW link**

Here's the permanent hackmd document with the meeting notes (still being updated in the next few days!):

Hope to see you around!

*** You can add the NumPy community calendar to your google calendar by clicking this link: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/r?cid=YmVya2VsZXkuZWR1X2lla2dwaWdtMjMyamJobGRzZmIyYzJqODFjQGdyb3VwLmNhbGVuZGFyLmdvb2dsZS5jb20

- Melissa

Documentation Team meeting - Monday November 23

Melissa Mendonça
Hi all!

First, let me apologize for the reminder that I sent last time: because of the time change I ended up making a mistake with the timezones.

Our next Documentation Team meeting will be on Monday, November 9 at **4PM UTC**. All are welcome - you don't need to already be a contributor to join. If you have questions or are curious about what we're doing, we'll be happy to meet you!

If you wish to join on Zoom, **you need to use this NEW link**

Here's the permanent hackmd document with the meeting notes (still being updated in the next few days!):

Hope to see you around!

*** You can add the NumPy community calendar to your google calendar by clicking this link: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/r?cid=YmVya2VsZXkuZWR1X2lla2dwaWdtMjMyamJobGRzZmIyYzJqODFjQGdyb3VwLmNhbGVuZGFyLmdvb2dsZS5jb20

- Melissa

Documentation Team meeting - Monday December 7

Melissa Mendonça
Hi all!

Our next Documentation Team meeting will be on Monday, December 7 at **4PM UTC**. All are welcome - you don't need to already be a contributor to join. If you have questions or are curious about what we're doing, we'll be happy to meet you!

If you wish to join on Zoom, use this link:

Here's the permanent hackmd document with the meeting notes (still being updated in the next few days!):

Hope to see you around!

- Melissa

Documentation Team meeting - Monday January 4

Melissa Mendonça

Hi all! Happy new year!

Our next Documentation Team meeting will be on Monday, January 4 at **4PM UTC**. All are welcome - you don't need to already be a contributor to join. If you have questions or are curious about what we're doing, we'll be happy to meet you!

If you wish to join on Zoom, use this link:

Here's the permanent hackmd document with the meeting notes (still being updated in the next few days!):

Hope to see you around!

- Melissa

Documentation Team meeting - Monday January 18

Melissa Mendonça
Hi all!

Our next Documentation Team meeting will be on Monday, January 18 at **4PM UTC**. All are welcome - you don't need to already be a contributor to join. If you have questions or are curious about what we're doing, we'll be happy to meet you!

If you wish to join on Zoom, use this link:

Here's the permanent hackmd document with the meeting notes (still being updated in the next few days!):

Hope to see you around!

- Melissa

Documentation Team meeting - Monday February 1

Melissa Mendonça

Hi all!

Our next Documentation Team meeting will be on Monday, February 1 at **4PM UTC**. All are welcome - you don't need to already be a contributor to join. If you have questions or are curious about what we're doing, we'll be happy to meet you!

If you wish to join on Zoom, use this link:

Here's the permanent hackmd document with the meeting notes (still being updated in the next few days!):

Hope to see you around!

- Melissa

Documentation Team meeting - Monday February 15

Melissa Mendonça
Hi all!

Our next Documentation Team meeting will be on Monday, February 15 at **4PM UTC**. All are welcome - you don't need to already be a contributor to join. If you have questions or are curious about what we're doing, we'll be happy to meet you!

If you wish to join on Zoom, use this link:

Here's the permanent hackmd document with the meeting notes (still being updated in the next few days!):

Hope to see you around!

- Melissa

Documentation Team meeting - Monday March 1

Melissa Mendonça

Hi all!

Our next Documentation Team meeting will be on Monday, March 1 at **4PM UTC**. All are welcome - you don't need to already be a contributor to join. If you have questions or are curious about what we're doing, we'll be happy to meet you!