Formatting Results from linalg.eig()

Rich Shepard
   I'm using linalg.eig() and it works exactly as intended. The values of
the principal eigenvector are presented as real numbers (e.g.,
0.159317312615085), and I'm wondering if there's a way within NumPy to
multiply these values by 100 and limit the precision to 4 significant digits
(e.g., 15.93). If I was printing the results I could use format specifiers,
but these numbers are being inserted into a database table as well as being
displayed within wxPython widgets.

Rich

Re: Formatting Results from linalg.eig() -- RESOLVED

Rich Shepard
On Wed, 9 Apr 2008, Rich Shepard wrote:

> ... and I'm wondering if there's a way within NumPy to multiply these
> values by 100 and limit the precision to 4 significant digits

   Got it all worked out. All resolved.

Rich