Google Season of Docs Ideas

Melissa Mendonça
Hello all,

As some of you may know, we are aiming to participate in the Google Season of Docs program [1] again this year. The deadline for applications from open source organizations is May 4, so I've started on a proposal (heavily based on last year's version) here:

If you have suggestions, especially for concrete project ideas, that would be great. Also, keep in mind this project is aimed at technical writers and not developers, so the focus should be mainly on writing/reviewing/organizing documentation content.

Cheers,

Melissa

Re: Google Season of Docs Ideas

ralfgommers

On Mon, Apr 20, 2020 at 7:16 PM Melissa Mendonça <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello all,

As some of you may know, we are aiming to participate in the Google Season of Docs program [1] again this year. The deadline for applications from open source organizations is May 4, so I've started on a proposal (heavily based on last year's version) here:

If you have suggestions, especially for concrete project ideas, that would be great. Also, keep in mind this project is aimed at technical writers and not developers, so the focus should be mainly on writing/reviewing/organizing documentation content.

I have added a second topic idea specifically on finding, curating and adapting of tutorials and other educational materials from outside NumPy.