HASH TABLES IN PYTHON

Blubaugh, David A.
HASH TABLES IN PYTHON

To Whom It May Concern,

I was wondering if anyone has ever worked with hash tables within the Python Programming language?  I will need to utilize this ability for quick numerical calculations.

Thank You,

David Blubaugh

This e-mail transmission contains information that is confidential and may be privileged. It is intended only for the addressee(s) named above. If you receive this e-mail in error, please do not read, copy or disseminate it in any manner. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. Please reply to the message immediately by informing the sender that the message was misdirected. After replying, please erase it from your computer system. Your assistance in correcting this error is appreciated.

Re: HASH TABLES IN PYTHON

Robert Kern-2
On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 10:20 AM, Blubaugh, David A.
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> To Whom It May Concern,
>
> I was wondering if anyone has ever worked with hash tables within the Python
> Programming language?  I will need to utilize this ability for quick
> numerical calculations.

Yes. Python dicts are hash tables.

PS: Please do not post with ALL CAPS.