Laplase Inverse Transform code

ramon1363
Hello
I need to use the DE HOOG inverse Laplace transform algorithm in a part of my research. I need to use a PYTHON code. Recently I found two codes  in the below links:

https://searchcode.com/file/122028505/inverselaplace.py

https://searchcode.com/file/7736521/BAEM/CAMELOT-Wrapper/Scripts/HoogPy_1_0.py

It will be fine if I could get either of these codes to work but the problem is I do not know how to do that. I mean I do not know how I can define my function in the Laplace domain in these codes and get them to work. According to the fact that I am not an expert in python, I was hoping if you could help me with that.

This is what I am looking for:

Lets say I need to find the inverse Laplace transform of the below function at t=1:

f = 1/(s-1)

The inverse Laplace transform of f is : e^(t)

At t=1 the result is expected to be =  e

Thanks in advance for your time and attention.

Best Regards