Marten van Kerkwijk added to numpy team.

Marten van Kerkwijk added to numpy team.

I'm pleased to welcome Marten to the numpy team. His reviews of PRs have been very useful in the past and I am happy that he has accepted our invitation to join the team.

Re: Marten van Kerkwijk added to numpy team.

ralfgommers

On Tue, Feb 14, 2017 at 10:01 AM, Charles R Harris <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi All,

I'm pleased to welcome Marten to the numpy team. His reviews of PRs have been very useful in the past and I am happy that he has accepted our invitation to join the team.

Excellent, welcome Marten!