NumPy 1.0.5 final blockers

Jarrod Millman
Hello,

The NumPy 1.0.5 release is fast approaching!  There are currently 109
closed tickets and just 19 open ones:
http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/numpy/milestone/1.0.5

The amount of code cleanup, fixes, documentation, and new tests added
over the last month is just phenomenal.  With just a few days left
until I tag the release, now is the time to put in that last push to
make sure that this is a rock solid release.  Since this may be the
last release in the 1.0.x series, please help make it the best one.

I am going to go through all the open tickets and create an email
thread for tickets I need more information on.  So please read and
possibly respond to the next few emails I send.  I would greatly
appreciate it if we could close a few more of these tickets before
Friday.

Finally if anyone knows of any issue that should delay the release
(i.e., a regression), please speak up now.

Jarrod Millman
10 Giannini Hall, UC Berkeley
phone: 510.643.4014
http://cirl.berkeley.edu/

Re: NumPy 1.0.5 final blockers

Jarrod Millman
On Wed, Apr 9, 2008 at 4:04 AM, Jarrod Millman <[hidden email]> wrote:
>  The NumPy 1.0.5 release is fast approaching!  There are currently 109
>  closed tickets and just 19 open ones:
>  http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/numpy/milestone/1.0.5

We are now at:  111 closed tickets and 17 open!  Keep up the good work.

On Wed, Apr 9, 2008 at 5:28 AM, Jarrod Millman <[hidden email]> wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 9, 2008 at 4:04 AM, Jarrod Millman <[hidden email]> wrote:
>  >  The NumPy 1.0.5 release is fast approaching!  There are currently 109
>  >  closed tickets and just 19 open ones:
>  >  http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/numpy/milestone/1.0.5
>
>  We are now at:  111 closed tickets and 17 open!  Keep up the good work.

We are now at 115 closed tickets and 17 open.  Thanks to everyone who
is working on this release!
We are in the final stretch so *please* make one last attempt to rid
of us bugs and trouble tickets!