NumPy Community Meeting Thursday, June 26

NumPy Community Meeting Thursday, June 26

There will be a NumPy Community meeting on _Thursday_ June 26 at 11 am
Pacific Time. Everyone is invited to join in and edit the work-in-
progress meeting notes: https://hackmd.io/76o-IxCjQX2mOXO_wwkcpg?both

Best wishes

Sebastian

PS: We decided to move to Thursday, since at least Matti is traveling.
If you have something to discuss and Thursday is not good, we can do
Wednesday as well.

Re: NumPy Community Meeting Thursday, June 27

Sebastian Berg
Sorry, Thursday is the 27th of course.