NumPy Community Meeting Wednesday -- One our earlier from now on!

NumPy Community Meeting Wednesday -- One our earlier from now on!

There will be a NumPy Community meeting Wednesday November 25th at 12pm
Pacific Time (19:00 UTC). Everyone is invited and encouraged to
join in and edit the work-in-progress meeting topics and notes at:

https://hackmd.io/76o-IxCjQX2mOXO_wwkcpg?both

Best wishes

Re: NumPy Community Meeting Wednesday -- One our earlier from now on!

ralfgommers

On Wed, Nov 25, 2020 at 1:05 AM Sebastian Berg <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

There will be a NumPy Community meeting Wednesday November 25th at 12pm
Pacific Time (19:00 UTC).

Should be 20:00 UTC (~1.5 hrs from now)