NumPy Community Meeting Wednesday (Today)

NumPy Community Meeting Wednesday (Today)

There will be a NumPy Community meeting Wednesday March 3rd at 12pm
Pacific Time (20:00 UTC). Everyone is invited and encouraged to
join in and edit the work-in-progress meeting topics and notes at:

https://hackmd.io/76o-IxCjQX2mOXO_wwkcpg?both

Best wishes

Sebastian

PS: Sorry for the late reminder.

NumPy logo merchandise

klark--kent
Hello. I was looking for a T-shirt with Numpy logo but didn't find anywhere. Anybody knows if there's a merchandise with Numpy? So I have to kneet mittens with Numpy logo for myself.

Best regards!
Konstantin

IMG-20201122-WA0001.jpg (107K) Download Attachment

Re: NumPy logo merchandise

Stephan Hoyer-2
I love your mittens!

NumPy really should be in the NumFOCUS store, but it currently isn't:

I'll make some inquiries to see if we can sort that out :).

On Thu, Mar 4, 2021 at 2:43 PM <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello. I was looking for a T-shirt with Numpy logo but didn't find anywhere. Anybody knows if there's a merchandise with Numpy? So I have to kneet mittens with Numpy logo for myself.

Best regards!
Konstantin

Re: NumPy logo merchandise

Juan Nunez-Iglesias-2
Yeah I desperately want those mitts!

Shut up and take my money! - How site performance affects revenue - Scale  Dynamix

On 5 Mar 2021, at 11:54 am, Stephan Hoyer <[hidden email]> wrote:

I love your mittens!

NumPy really should be in the NumFOCUS store, but it currently isn't:

I'll make some inquiries to see if we can sort that out :).

On Thu, Mar 4, 2021 at 2:43 PM <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello. I was looking for a T-shirt with Numpy logo but didn't find anywhere. Anybody knows if there's a merchandise with Numpy? So I have to kneet mittens with Numpy logo for myself.

Best regards!
Konstantin

Re: NumPy logo merchandise

Melissa Mendonça
Hi Konstantin,

Would you mind open-sourcing that recipe? :D

Cheers,

Melissa

Em qui, 4 de mar de 2021 21:59, Juan Nunez-Iglesias <[hidden email]> escreveu:
Yeah I desperately want those mitts!

Shut up and take my money! - How site performance affects revenue - Scale  Dynamix

On 5 Mar 2021, at 11:54 am, Stephan Hoyer <[hidden email]> wrote:

I love your mittens!

NumPy really should be in the NumFOCUS store, but it currently isn't:

I'll make some inquiries to see if we can sort that out :).

On Thu, Mar 4, 2021 at 2:43 PM <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello. I was looking for a T-shirt with Numpy logo but didn't find anywhere. Anybody knows if there's a merchandise with Numpy? So I have to kneet mittens with Numpy logo for myself.

Best regards!
Konstantin

NumPy logo merchandise available at spreadshirt NumFOCUS shop

On Thu, 2021-03-04 at 16:54 -0800, Stephan Hoyer wrote:
> I love your mittens!
>
> NumPy really should be in the NumFOCUS store, but it currently isn't:
> https://shop.spreadshirt.com/numfocus/all

Various items with the NumPy logo (text below cube) are now available
here from the NumFOCUS spreadshirt shop [1] here:

https://shop.spreadshirt.com/numfocus/numpy?idea=604683f7998267255de40bcc

If there is popular demand to add something else that should be no
problem :).
Unfortunately, I doubt we can add those amazing mittens there!

[1] https://shop.spreadshirt.com/numfocus