NumPy Development Meeting - Triage Focus

NumPy Development Meeting - Triage Focus

(Note that the US has switched to daylight saving time)

Our bi-weekly triage-focused NumPy development meeting is tomorrow
(Wednesday, Februrary 26) at 11 am Pacific Time. Everyone is invited
to join in and edit the work-in-progress meeting topics and notes:
https://hackmd.io/68i_JvOYQfy9ERiHgXMPvg

I encourage everyone to notify us of issues or PRs that you feel should
be prioritized or simply discussed briefly. Just comment on it so we
can label it, or add your PR/issue to this weeks topics for discussion.

Best regards