NumPy Development Meeting Wednesday - Triage Focus

NumPy Development Meeting Wednesday - Triage Focus

Our bi-weekly triage-focused NumPy development meeting is today
(Wednesday, November 18th) at 11 am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC).
Everyone is invited to join in and edit the work-in-progress meeting
topics and notes:
https://hackmd.io/68i_JvOYQfy9ERiHgXMPvg

I encourage everyone to notify us of issues or PRs that you feel should
be prioritized, discussed, or reviewed.

Best regards

Re: NumPy Development Meeting Wednesday - Triage Focus

Sebastian Berg
On Tue, 2020-12-15 at 13:45 -0600, Sebastian Berg wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Our bi-weekly triage-focused NumPy development meeting is today
> (Wednesday, November 18th) at 11 am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC).

Maybe I won't forget to update this next time. Of course tomorrow
December 16th.