NumPy amuse-bouche

Inessa Pawson
We are looking for code snippets that illustrate NumPy’s unique capabilities.
To submit your ideas or for further info please refer to the following GitHub discussion: github.com/numpy/numpy.org/issues/40#issuecomment-534303380
--
Every good wish,
Inessa Pawson

Re: NumPy amuse-bouche

ralfgommers

On Tue, Oct 29, 2019 at 5:22 AM Inessa Pawson <[hidden email]> wrote:
We are looking for code snippets that illustrate NumPy’s unique capabilities.

Maybe good to clarify a bit: we are looking for a short snippet to put at the top of the main page of the new website. Say 3-10 lines of code. It should illustrate the power and elegance of the NumPy API - whatever that means to you.