Numpy Development Queries

ashwin.pathak
Hello all,
I am new to this organization and wanted to start with some easy-fix
issues to get some knowledge about the soruce code. However, the issues
under easy-fix labels have already been solved or someone is at it. Can
someone help me find such issues?

Re: Numpy Development Queries

ralfgommers

On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 7:32 AM, ashwin.pathak <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello all,
I am new to this organization and wanted to start with some easy-fix issues to get some knowledge about the soruce code. However, the issues under easy-fix labels have already been solved or someone is at it. Can someone help me find such issues?

Hi Ashwin, welcome. I don't want to seem discouraging, but I do want to explain that NumPy is significantly harder to get started on than SciPy (which you've started on already) as a newcomer to the scientific Python ecosystem. So I'd encourage you to spend some more time on the SciPy issues - there are more easy-fix ones there, and the process of contributing (pull requests, reviews, finding your way around the codebase) is similar for the two projects.