Numpy and scipy icons ?

cdavid
Hi,

    Where can I find numpy and scipy icons, preferably in a vector format ?

    cheers,

    David

Re: Numpy and scipy icons ?

Stéfan van der Walt
Hi David

The icons are attached to the scipy.org main page as .png's.  Travis
Vaught drew the vector versions, IIRC.

Regards
Stéfan

2008/5/22 David Cournapeau <[hidden email]>:
> Hi,
>
>    Where can I find numpy and scipy icons, preferably in a vector format ?
>
>    cheers,
>
>    David

Re: Numpy and scipy icons ?

cdavid
Stéfan van der Walt wrote:
> Hi David
>
> The icons are attached to the scipy.org main page as .png's.  Travis
> Vaught drew the vector versions, IIRC.

I can find logo for scipy conf, bug, etc... but no "normal" icon, nor
any numpy icon. Would it be possible to put the icon (vector version)
somewhere in subversion ? Would be useful for say installers, etc...

cheers,

David

Re: Numpy and scipy icons ?

Charles R Harris