OpenOpt Suite v 0.5627

Dmitrey Kroshko
hello,
OpenOpt Suite v 0.5627 (OpenOpt, FuncDesigner, SpaceFuncs, DerApproximator) is available for downloading from the link
(unfortunately, I still cannot update it in PYPI entries because of problems with incorrect password)

It fixes compatibility issues with latest Python / NumPy / matplotlib versions and has some improvements.

Unfortunately, I had no possibilities to perform essential changes since last release in 2015 due to lack of finance support, however I still intend to continue its development.

Regards, D.