Parlez-vous français?

Inessa Pawson
As most of you know, the inaugural NumPy community survey is currently underway.

Fabrice Silva kindly offered his help to translate the survey questionnaire into French to maximize the participation of NumPy users and developers from the French-speaking countries. He has already completed his part of the translation (in less than 24 hours!).

We are looking for another French-speaking volunteer to finalize the translation process of this document. If you are available, please email me at [hidden email].

--
Every good wish,
Inessa Pawson