Plans for 1.15.3 release, 1.16.x branch

I'm planning to do a 1.15.3 release in about two weeks, if there are fixes or regressions that you feel have slipped by without getting marked for backport, please comment.

I'm planning on branching 1.16.x in mid November, which should provide enough time for 1-2 release candidates and a release before the end of the year.

This is all contingent on having the numpy-wheels repo working again. The latest 0.32 release of the wheel package broke everything, so we will either need to pin the version or wait on potential fixes currently under discussion.

Re: Plans for 1.15.3 release, 1.16.x branch

Stephan Hoyer-2
On Tue, Oct 9, 2018 at 10:54 AM Charles R Harris <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'm planning on branching 1.16.x in mid November, which should provide enough time for 1-2 release candidates and a release before the end of the year.

OK, this gives us a good target for finishing up the NEP-18 work!