Re: Guidance required for automation of Excel work and Data Sciences

Re: Guidance required for automation of Excel work and Data Sciences

DIPO ELEGBEDE
Hi Gaurav,

You may want to look at:

This site lists out possible libraries you can use.

Once you try out any of these and run into a snag, you can hit the group up again.

HTH.

Regards,

Muhammed.

On Sun, May 27, 2018, 23:22 gaurav sinha <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear Experts
Greetings!!

About me- I am Telecom professional having ~10 years of experience in 2G/3G/4G mobile technologies.

I have selected Python as my Programming Language. Its been some time, I stared to learn and work in Python.

Subject- Guidance required for automation of Excel work and suggestion for Data Sciences.

Goal- We have lots of parameters, spreed in many excel files (raw excel files having different parameter on data/time basis).
I have to make a customized Excel sheet from these raw excel sheet having data (parameters vs data) which can be used as one button solution. I mean to say that,  just we need to fetch the excel reports (raw) and put in a folder and just press one button/script file to generate our final report.

Please suggest how to proceed.

Also please suggest how to master the Python in the filed of Data Sciences.

Thanks a lot!!

BR//
GAURAV SINHA