Reminder: weekly status meeting 31.10 at 12:00 pacific time

Reminder: weekly status meeting 31.10 at 12:00 pacific time

mattip

The draft agenda is at https://hackmd.io/D3I3CdO2T9ipZ2g5uAChcA?both.

Everyone is invited to join.

Matti, Tyler and Stefan

Re: Reminder: weekly status meeting 31.10 at 12:00 pacific time

einstein.edison
Hello!

If I may make a suggestion, it might be nice to create a separate calendar and add people to it as needed for better management.

Best Regards,
Hameer Abbasi

On Tuesday, Oct 30, 2018 at 8:16 PM, Matti Picus <[hidden email]> wrote:

The draft agenda is at https://hackmd.io/D3I3CdO2T9ipZ2g5uAChcA?both.

Everyone is invited to join.

Matti, Tyler and Stefan

Re: Reminder: weekly status meeting 31.10 at 12:00 pacific time

Allan Haldane

I'll try to make it, but can't guarantee.

The last time there was discussion of the structured-array PRs which are
currently held up, and I sort of promised to have a writeup of the issues.

I put up a draft of that here:

https://gist.github.com/ahaldane/6cd44886efb449f9c8d5ea012747323b

Allan

On 10/30/18 3:15 PM, Matti Picus wrote:

> The draft agenda is at https://hackmd.io/D3I3CdO2T9ipZ2g5uAChcA?both.
>
> Everyone is invited to join.
>

> Matti, Tyler and Stefan

Re: Reminder: weekly status meeting 31.10 at 12:00 pacific time

Stefan van der Walt
Hi Hameer,

On Tue, 30 Oct 2018 21:24:36 +0100, Hameer Abbasi wrote:
> If I may make a suggestion, it might be nice to create a separate
> calendar and add people to it as needed for better management.

Can you clarify what you want?  Do you mean we should not announce the
meeting agenda here, and instead only use a calendar?  Or would you like
a calendar link to subcribe to, that also contains a link to the meeting
notes?

Best regards,

Re: Reminder: weekly status meeting 31.10 at 12:00 pacific time

einstein.edison
Hi,

I meant we should have a calendar that’s possible to subscribe to, and in addition announce the agenda here, and that the calendar could contain a link to the meeting agenda.

Best Regards,
Hameer Abbasi

On Tue, 30 Oct 2018 23:56:17 +0100, Hameer Abbasi wrote:
> I meant we should have a calendar that’s possible to subscribe to, and
> in addition announce the agenda here, and that the calendar could
> contain a link to the meeting agenda.

Here you go:

https://calendar.google.com/calendar?cid=YmVya2VsZXkuZWR1X2lla2dwaWdtMjMyamJobGRzZmIyYzJqODFjQGdyb3VwLmNhbGVuZGFyLmdvb2dsZS5jb20

We'll also advertise this on the agenda and in future emails.

Best regards,