SciPy 2018

Thought I'd raise the topic of meeting up at SciPy 2018. I wasn't planning on registering for the main conference, but would be happy to fly down for a couple of days if we plan on a meetup during sprints or some other point in the conference schedule.

Re: SciPy 2018

mattip
On 12/06/18 14:26, Charles R Harris wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Thought I'd raise the topic of meeting up at SciPy 2018. I wasn't
> planning on registering for the main conference, but would be happy to
> fly down for a couple of days if we plan on a meetup during sprints or
> some other point in the conference schedule.
>
> Chuck

There will be a NumPy sprint July 14-15. I have requested a BOF room.
For the BOF, I hoped to continue the discussion of the NumPy roadmap
https://github.com/numpy/numpy/wiki/NumPy-Roadmap as well as provide a
forum to meet in person.