SciPy user documentation survey - please participate

SciPy user documentation survey - please participate

ralfgommers
Hi everyone,

Maja, our technical writer for Season of Docs for SciPy, created a survey specifically about how users use the SciPy docs and what they would like to see improved. She sent out the link to scipy-dev before and it was shared on Twitter. We've received some really valuable responses, and would love to get more. If you're a SciPy user, this is a very easy way to help the project!

Apologies for the cross-post. We do a survey about once a decade and Maja is putting in a lot of work creating and analyzing the survey, so it's worth some more exposure and a couple of minutes of your time!