Season of Docs technical writer

Ben Nathanson
I look forward to participating in this year's Season of Docs. Though it's early, I'm eager to start a conversation; I've posted the webpage https://bennathanson.com/numpy2020 to share my thoughts on contributing.

Re: Season of Docs technical writer

Melissa Mendonça
Hi Ben,

That is great news. Thanks for that! Let's keep our fingers crossed and see if we can participate in the program this year.

Cheers!

- Melissa