Sebastian Berg at BIDS

Stefan van der Walt
Hi everyone,

We are happy to announce that Sebastian Berg has joined the team at
BIDS, and will be working full-time on NumPy for the next two years.
Sebastian has been a core contributor to the project for seven years
already, and we are delighted that he will now be able to spend even
more of his effort here.

Sebastian will be working on the dtype refactoring and, as the rest of
the team, be supporting the NumPy community in whichever ways we can.

Please join the community call this Wednesday to welcome Sebastian on
board.  As always, your feedback on our work is much appreciated!

Best regards,

Re: Sebastian Berg at BIDS

ralfgommers

On Fri, Apr 26, 2019 at 8:45 PM Stefan van der Walt <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi everyone,

We are happy to announce that Sebastian Berg has joined the team at
BIDS, and will be working full-time on NumPy for the next two years.
Sebastian has been a core contributor to the project for seven years
already, and we are delighted that he will now be able to spend even
more of his effort here.

Sebastian will be working on the dtype refactoring and, as the rest of
the team, be supporting the NumPy community in whichever ways we can.

Please join the community call this Wednesday to welcome Sebastian on
board.  As always, your feedback on our work is much appreciated!

This is really welcome news! Enjoy your new environment Sebastian! And thanks for helping to make this happen Stefan!

On Fri, Apr 26, 2019 at 12:54 PM Stefan van der Walt <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi everyone,

We are happy to announce that Sebastian Berg has joined the team at
BIDS, and will be working full-time on NumPy for the next two years.
Sebastian has been a core contributor to the project for seven years
already, and we are delighted that he will now be able to spend even
more of his effort here.

Sebastian will be working on the dtype refactoring and, as the rest of
the team, be supporting the NumPy community in whichever ways we can.

Please join the community call this Wednesday to welcome Sebastian on
board.  As always, your feedback on our work is much appreciated!

Good news, and congratulations to Sebastian. I see he is already busy, maybe we can get those pesky PRs down below 200 :)