Some details related to project ideas for GSoD 2020

Some details related to project ideas for GSoD 2020

Apoorva

Dear Sir/Ma’am,

I’m writing to seek information regarding the project ideas for GSoD. As it was mentioned in the “Project Ideas” that the technical writer can also develop a “How-to” tutorial, can it be for beginners as well or is NumPy targeting professionals or seasoned developers only? I would be grateful if I could get a reply for the same.

With warm regards,

Apoorva.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Re: Some details related to project ideas for GSoD 2020

Melissa Mendonça
Hello, Apoorva!

While there are no specific restrictions from google on who can join the program, NumPy is looking for people with some experience with technical writing and/or previous experience with NumPy. Since we already have an "Absolute Beginners" tutorial, we would appreciate if the projects submitted could cover other content levels as well.

Best,

Melissa