Squeak, squeak. Trac mailing list still broken.

Squeak, squeak. Trac mailing list still broken.

Charles R Harris
Robert,

The dead mailer is a PITA and becoming a major bottleneck to bugfixing/development.
So I am putting on my Romex suit and wading into the fires of your irritation to raise the
issue once more.

Re: Squeak, squeak. Trac mailing list still broken.

Peter Wang
Hey Chuck, I was able to create a ticket just now and received a
notification email about it.  Can you try modifying or updating a
ticket and see if you get notifications?

-Peter

On Tue, May 20, 2008 at 3:20 PM, Peter Wang <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hey Chuck, I was able to create a ticket just now and received a
notification email about it.  Can you try modifying or updating a
ticket and see if you get notifications?

-Peter

No joy. The  Scipy/Numpy ticket mail archives also end on May 3.