Tensor Developer Summit

Stefan van der Walt
Hi all,

This has been mentioned on the community calls, but not on the mailing list, so a reminder about the Tensor Developer Summit happening at March in Berkeley:

https://xd-con.org/tensor-2020/

We would love to have developers and advanced users of NumPy (or other array libraries with Python interfaces) attend.  Registration closes 20 February.

Best regards,

Re: Tensor Developer Summit

Neal Becker
Stefan van der Walt wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> This has been mentioned on the community calls, but not on the mailing
> list, so a reminder about the Tensor Developer Summit happening at March
> in Berkeley:
>
> https://xd-con.org/tensor-2020/
>
> We would love to have developers and advanced users of NumPy (or other
> array libraries with Python interfaces) attend.  Registration closes 20
> February.
>
> Best regards,
> Stéfan
Sounds like an exciting group!  Will it be streamed?

Thanks,
Neal

Re: Tensor Developer Summit

Stefan van der Walt
Hi Neil,

On Wed, Feb 19, 2020, at 11:43, Neal Becker wrote:
> Sounds like an exciting group!  Will it be streamed?

Due to the highly interactive nature of this event, we will not be streaming.

Best regards,