Trac mailing still broken.

Charles R Harris
Trac still fails to send me mail when tickets are added or changed. Do I need to resubscribe? I also have to log in twice to log in. That is an easy work around, but still, it has been that way for a couple of months and it should be fixable.

Re: Trac mailing still broken.

Charles R Harris

On Sat, May 17, 2008 at 12:40 PM, Charles R Harris <[hidden email]> wrote:
Trac still fails to send me mail when tickets are added or changed. Do I need to resubscribe? I also have to log in twice to log in. That is an easy work around, but still, it has been that way for a couple of months and it should be fixable.

I note that the mail archive also stops at May 3. Apparently the mailing list is stopped.

Re: Trac mailing still broken.

On Sat, May 17, 2008 at 1:40 PM, Charles R Harris
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Trac still fails to send me mail when tickets are added or changed. Do I
> need to resubscribe? I also have to log in twice to log in. That is an easy
> work around, but still, it has been that way for a couple of months and it
> should be fixable.

Yes, we know, thank you. Unfortunately, our IT staff is entirely
overloaded right now.

<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Trac still fails to send me mail when tickets are added or changed. Do I
> need to resubscribe? I also have to log in twice to log in. That is an easy
> work around, but still, it has been that way for a couple of months and it
> should be fixable.

Yes, we know, thank you. Unfortunately, our IT staff is entirely
overloaded right now.

You're welcome. Didn't want it to slip through the cracks.