(Two hours later!) NumPy Community Meeting Wednesday, March 18

(Two hours later!) NumPy Community Meeting Wednesday, March 18

There will be a NumPy Community meeting Wednesday April 1 at 1(!)pm
Pacific Time. Everyone is invited and encouraged to join in and edit
the work-in-progress meeting topics and notes:

https://hackmd.io/76o-IxCjQX2mOXO_wwkcpg?both

Best wishes

Sebastian

PS: Remember that we will try doing the meeting two hours later than
previously to accommodate different timezones. I realize that this will
be very late for those in Europe, but it seemed still possible in the
poll (and with Matti was suggesting it), so it may be be the best time.

I see this as a trial balloon for now, please complain here or to me if
the time is bad for you and we can move it back.