Weekly status meeting 8.11 at 12:00 pacific time

Weekly status meeting 8.11 at 12:00 pacific time

mattip
We will be holding our weekly BIDS NumPy status meeting on Thurs Nov 8
at noon pacific time. We moved the meeting to Thursday because of a
scheduling conflict. Please join us.

The draft agenda, along with details of how to join, is up at
https://hackmd.io/TTurMvviSkarcxf8vURq-Q?both

Previous sessions' notes are available at
https://github.com/BIDS-numpy/docs/tree/master/status_meetings

Matti, Tyler and Stefan

Re: Weekly status meeting 8.11 at 12:00 pacific time

Stefan van der Walt
On Tue, 06 Nov 2018 16:28:36 -0800, Matti Picus wrote:
> We will be holding our weekly BIDS NumPy status meeting on Thurs Nov 8 at
> noon pacific time.

The meeting notes are now posted at
https://github.com/BIDS-numpy/docs/blob/master/status_meetings/status-2018-11-08.md