Welcome Chunlin to the NumPy development team.

Welcome Chunlin to the NumPy development team.

Welcome Chunlin Fang, aka Qiyu8, to the NumPy development team. He has made substantial contributions to the SIMD infrastructure, both code and reviews, and we look forward to his continuing work.

Re: Welcome Chunlin to the NumPy development team.

ralfgommers

On Tue, Jan 5, 2021 at 3:27 PM Charles R Harris <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi All,

Welcome Chunlin Fang, aka Qiyu8, to the NumPy development team. He has made substantial contributions to the SIMD infrastructure, both code and reviews, and we look forward to his continuing work.

Awesome. Thanks for all the great work Chunlin!

Re: Welcome Chunlin to the NumPy development team.

seiko2plus
Welcome, Chunlin!

-----
Thanks, Sayed