arbitrary precision arrays in numpy?

Mark Bakker
Hello list -

I could not find an option for arbitrary precision arrays in numpy.
Did anybody implement this?

I would like to use something like 80 digits precision.

Thanks,

Mark

Re: arbitrary precision arrays in numpy?

Charles R Harris
Hi Mark,

On Sun, May 18, 2008 at 9:37 AM, mark <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello list -

I could not find an option for arbitrary precision arrays in numpy.
Did anybody implement this?

I would like to use something like 80 digits precision.

No, we don't have this. What do you need it for?

Re: arbitrary precision arrays in numpy?

Mark Bakker
I need it for a numerical back transformation from Laplace space.
I found mpmath, which I think will do the trick
Mark