beginner introduction to group

Tina Oberoi
Hi Everyone,
I am new to contributing to numpy. I have read the contributors guide and done with the set-up. Hope to make some good contributions and also to connect with all you great people in the numpy community.
Any suggestions and tips are always welcome.

Thanks and Regards

Re: beginner introduction to group

Robert Kern-2
On Sat, Apr 25, 2020 at 1:02 AM Tina Oberoi <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Everyone,
I am new to contributing to numpy. I have read the contributors guide and done with the set-up. Hope to make some good contributions and also to connect with all you great people in the numpy community.
Any suggestions and tips are always welcome.

Welcome! Do you have an idea what you would like to work on?

On Sat, Sat, 25 Apr 2020 01:59:57  Robert Kern <[hidden email]> wrote:
Welcome! Do you have an idea what you would like to work on?

Hi Robert,
Nothing specific for now, But I am at present trying to work on Issue #15961. Titled "Einsum indexing very fragile, because it tests for int(and int64 is not int).

Tina Oberoi