cannot edit page on scipy-dev wiki

Vincent Noel
Hello all,

I wanted to fix the formatting problems on the wiki page
http://scipy.org/scipy/numpy/wiki/MaskedArrayApiChanges, so I followed
the instructions on http://scipy.org/scipy/numpy/wiki (which state "In
order to edit wiki pages or create and edit tickets, you need to
register first.")
But even after getting a registered login, I still can't edit the wiki
pages. Do you need to request some extra authorization?

Thanks a lot,

Cheers
Vincent Noel

Re: cannot edit page on scipy-dev wiki

Robert Kern-2
On Tue, May 6, 2008 at 4:33 AM, Vincent Noel <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
>  I wanted to fix the formatting problems on the wiki page
>  http://scipy.org/scipy/numpy/wiki/MaskedArrayApiChanges, so I followed
>  the instructions on http://scipy.org/scipy/numpy/wiki (which state "In
>  order to edit wiki pages or create and edit tickets, you need to
>  register first.")
>  But even after getting a registered login, I still can't edit the wiki
>  pages. Do you need to request some extra authorization?

I have added the WIKI_CREATE and WIKI_MODIFY permissions to all
authenticated users.