help translating Hindi into English

Inessa Pawson
The initial stage of the NumPy community survey project in partnership with the students and faculty from the Master’s program in Survey Methodology at the University of Michigan and the University of Maryland has been successfully completed.

Currently, we are looking for a volunteer to help with the back translation of the Hindi version of the survey questionnaire (Hindi into English). If you are available, or you know someone who would be interested to help, please leave a comment here: https://github.com/numpy/numpy-surveys/issues/1.

--
Every good wish,
Inessa Pawson

Re: help translating Hindi into English

Siddhartha Kapoor
Hey Inessa

I am Siddharth Kapoor, and Hindi is my native language. I feel I can surely help with this project. Please let me know for any further details since I'm quite comfortable with Hindi and English.

Regards
Siddharth Kapoor
Senior Undergraduate
Dept of Electronics and Communication Engineering
National Institute of Technology
Karnataka, India

On Fri, May 22, 2020, 6:37 AM Inessa Pawson <[hidden email]> wrote:
The initial stage of the NumPy community survey project in partnership with the students and faculty from the Master’s program in Survey Methodology at the University of Michigan and the University of Maryland has been successfully completed.

Currently, we are looking for a volunteer to help with the back translation of the Hindi version of the survey questionnaire (Hindi into English). If you are available, or you know someone who would be interested to help, please leave a comment here: https://github.com/numpy/numpy-surveys/issues/1.

--
Every good wish,
Inessa Pawson
Executive Director
Albus Code

help translating Bangla into English

Inessa Pawson
We are two weeks away from the inaugural NumPy community survey going live.
Currently, we are looking for a volunteer to help with the back translation of the Bangla version of the survey questionnaire (Bangla into English). If you are available, please leave a comment here: https://github.com/numpy/numpy-surveys/issues/1.

--
Every good wish,
Inessa Pawson