help translating into Russian

Inessa Pawson
Our collaboration with the students and faculty from the Master’s program in Survey Methodology at the University of Michigan and the University of Maryland is underway. We are looking for a volunteer to translate the survey questionnaire into Russian. If you are available, or you know someone who would be interested to help, please leave a comment here: https://github.com/numpy/numpy-surveys/issues/1.

--
Every good wish,
Inessa Pawson

help translating into Spanish

Inessa Pawson
The initial stage of the NumPy community survey project in partnership with the students and faculty from the Master’s program in Survey Methodology at the University of Michigan and the University of Maryland has been successfully completed. Currently, we are looking for a volunteer to translate the survey questionnaire into Spanish. If you are available, or you know someone who would be interested to help, please leave a comment here: https://github.com/numpy/numpy-surveys/issues/1.
--
Every good wish,
Inessa Pawson