manylinux2010.

Just a note that I've moved the nightly NumPy wheels builds to manylinux2010. Downstream projects testing against those wheels should check that they are using pip >= 19.0 in order to fetch those wheels. If there are any problems, please note them here.

Re: manylinux2010.

hmaarrfk
Chuck,

Cool stuff!

Will manylinux1 wheels compiled with older numpy (say 1.14) work with manylinux2010 wheels?

What is your recommendation for downstream projects that depend on Cython/numpy to do?

Do you have a document we can read?

Mark

On Fri, Feb 14, 2020 at 11:05 AM Charles R Harris <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi All,

Just a note that I've moved the nightly NumPy wheels builds to manylinux2010. Downstream projects testing against those wheels should check that they are using pip >= 19.0 in order to fetch those wheels. If there are any problems, please note them here.

Re: manylinux2010.

Charles R Harris

On Fri, Feb 14, 2020 at 12:48 PM Mark Harfouche <[hidden email]> wrote:
Chuck,

Cool stuff!

Will manylinux1 wheels compiled with older numpy (say 1.14) work with manylinux2010 wheels?

What is your recommendation for downstream projects that depend on Cython/numpy to do?

Do you have a document we can read?

I don't think there will be any problems apart from pip versions, the reason for using manylinux2010 in the pre-release wheels is to discover if I'm wrong about that :)

For documentation of the manylinux project, see PyPAPEP 571, and PEP 599.