numpy_financial functions

Jordan
I teach finance at IU Bloomington and use the numpy_financial module pretty heavily. I've written a couple of functions for bond math for my own use (duration, convexity, forward rates, etc.). Is there any appetite for expanding numpy_financial beyond the core Excel functions? Is there a point-person for numpy_financial with whom I could correspond about contributing?
Thanks,
Jordan

Re: numpy_financial functions

Charles R Harris

The financial package is separate from NumPy at this point. I don't see a problem with it being extended as long as it is maintained. Your best bet might be to make a PR at https://github.com/numpy/numpy-financial and initiate a conversation. I suspect the current maintainer(s) would be happy for help.