numpy.linalg interference with matplot.lib

numpy.linalg interference with matplot.lib

Frederix96
Dear numpy community,

I am having an issue with numpy.linalg where a matrix inversion of a
complex matrix using numpy.linalg.inv results in containing nan values
when a plot of any kind was performed beforehand by matplotlib. For the
specific details on the problem and what I have tried already see the
stackoverflow post I started a month ago:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/65183984/why-does-plotting-something-with-matplotlib-change-the-first-outcome-of-a-numpy

I know that this problem has to do with some specifics of the maschine I
am using, as it does not happen on other maschines I tried. However it
still appears after rebuilding my entire python enviroment. Hence I ran
out of options appart from setting up my whole PC from scratch again,
which I would rather not do.

Is some problem like this known in the community?

Has anyone an idea at which other specifications of my system it might
be worth taking a look at?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Best regards,

Frederix96

Re: numpy.linalg interference with matplot.lib

Frederix96
Dear Kevin,

Thanks for the suggestion. I do not have those Windows Versions.
I have Microsoft Windows 10 Pro with Version 10.0.19041 Build 19041.
Anyway I still tried upgrading to 1.19.5 with no changes.

Thanks a lot!

Best regards,

Frederix96